These photos are from Friday 25th November 2011, the first two from 7.30am when four campaigners stopped quarry trucks from delivering stone to the tunnelling compound in Aughoose. The road was blocked for over an hour and a half. The second two photos are from later that day when someone climbed on top of a peat truck, stopping all Shell traffic for 3 and a half hours.
- Who polices the Police?
- Show of Solidarity from Ireland with the Arctic 30
- Court ruling a setback for a project which has overrun on costs and time
- REALLY IMPORTANT ACCOMMODATION NOTICE to people traveling to the Erris area from the ‘Virtual’ Rossport Solidarity Camp
- Belated Belmullet District COURT REPORT SEPT 11, 2013
- Rossport Solidarity Camp Update August 2013