The first couple photos are from one of the weekly Tuesday morning protests with local residents and supporters outside Shell's Bellanaboy refinery. These are from the 1st November 2011. The second three photos are from Barrett's quarry in Bangor, taken on the same day.
- Who polices the Police?
- Show of Solidarity from Ireland with the Arctic 30
- Court ruling a setback for a project which has overrun on costs and time
- REALLY IMPORTANT ACCOMMODATION NOTICE to people traveling to the Erris area from the ‘Virtual’ Rossport Solidarity Camp
- Belated Belmullet District COURT REPORT SEPT 11, 2013
- Rossport Solidarity Camp Update August 2013