On Friday 20 April 2012, haulage was stopped as six campaigners stood in the road outside Shell's Aughoose compound. This meant work at both the Glengad and Aughoose compounds was stopped as one tractor and three lorries waited in the road. Eventually the gardaí arrived to facilitate Shell and move people out of the road.
- Who polices the Police?
- Show of Solidarity from Ireland with the Arctic 30
- Court ruling a setback for a project which has overrun on costs and time
- REALLY IMPORTANT ACCOMMODATION NOTICE to people traveling to the Erris area from the ‘Virtual’ Rossport Solidarity Camp
- Belated Belmullet District COURT REPORT SEPT 11, 2013
- Rossport Solidarity Camp Update August 2013